Monday, October 8, 2007

Someone is reading this?...Seriously?

I just wanted to say welcome to all the new people who have been directed to my site from Big Red Kitty’s blog. It actually made me quite a bit nervous to think anyone would actually read this besides a few RL friends. We had all started blogging just so we could keep in touch and easily share our wow adventures/thoughts. Since I had been linked on BRK’s site I went ahead and set up some hit tracking on my blog. I just wanted to get an idea if anyone is actually reading this crap that I spew out onto the web. I was pleasantly surprised that over the weekend I had about 300 unique hits from BRK, some from Honor’s blog, and 3 hits from people who google searched “moobs”. Yes, I’m not lying there was people searching for moobs and somehow got to my blog. So to all the new readers I’d like to say welcome and thank you for stopping by. To those of you who accidently got here looking for moobs im sorry to disappoint and you should try here . Moob Helper

1 comment:

Ardent Defender said...

Seriously....I read this. I sometimes run out of stuff to read to i find more blogs to read.