Friday, October 19, 2007

Tanking Kara: Shade of Aran

Last night I was talking to a warrior on my server who said he reads my blog. He had stated that his guild is getting ready to start running Kara and he would find it beneficial if I would blog about what it takes to tank certain boss fights. I’m guessing he is looking for information like knowing to disarm Attumen, where to stand/stance dance on the Nightbane fight, or any other immunities/special abilities that boss’s have which make tanking difficult. So I suppose I’ll give it a try.

Shade of Aran:
He has no agro table and randomly selects his targets, therefore he cannot be tanked.
-The end
Your welcome =)

*In all serious though I think maybe next week I’ll write something up about how to tank the first 1 or 2 bosses in Kara and if i have anything interesting to say i might keep it up.* *edit 10/23/07* --> Looks like im off the hook as i found a warrior blog that does this very thing and is well written. http://thepositivewarrior.blogspot.com/